Friday, July 6, 2018

“The Perfection of the Finished GOAL or MISSION Overrides the “Imperfection” of The PROCESS”

Don’t worry about how you go about accomplishing your life goals or missions as long as it is Christ-honoring, efficient and actually COMPLETES the BOTTOM LINE in COMPLETION


As I type Microsoft Word documents I only write down what I need to have down for printed papers to put the plans into actions and actually ACCOMPLISH my missions, goals and projects.

My “process” is organized, prioritized and direct for my intended purposes. After all that’s needed is provided I work quickly to IMPLEMENT the works in REAL LIFE with REAL LASTING RESULTS.

After I’ve accomplished my tasks the “planning process” outlines I’ve used serve as mere reminder records or “archives” of past works I’ve done and I just keep them for references for future works as the Lord leads. I don’t get carried away with keeping on editing past preparation tasks: I ONLY must COMPLETE the REAL THING and make it a REALITY instead of just thoughts, words and “ideas” on paper.

The REAL WORLD is the REAL SUCCESS: Making REAL THINGS HAPPEN WITH REAL PEOPLE IN THE REAL WORLD is the REAL MARK OF SUCCESS.

We just must make sure that our labour is not in vain and that we ALWAYS do the Lord’sWork in EVERYTHING we do. Amen.

~ Sincerely,
Bro. Ever Light 

No comments:

Post a Comment