Thursday, October 1, 2015

Focus On What's Known UNIVERSALLY To The PEOPLE

What people know UNIVERSALLY is usually the most effective way to reach many people.

Enough of these "head-knowledge" and "sophisticated" means that the average person does not know of; nor is thinking about knowing of or probably does not even care.

WHO CARES about the next “hit” music album from wicked Hollywood?

In people’s minds without basic living necessities: “If I can’t eat something, if I can’t drink something, if I only have the clothes on my back… If I can’t have somewhere to sleep and rest my head (or sit my b-hind) — WHAT REALLY MATTERS?!”

Keep your communication direct, plain-speaking, respectfully, kind and understanding and that’s how you win people’s hearts.

My MESSAGE is the BIBLE in EVERYTHING I DO.

The Christian Bible is a universal Message that’s known universally around the world even if it’s not accepted, believed or understood.

GOD’S WORD the BIBLE will LAST FOREVER
The United States of America will not last forever.
The First (1st) World Western Society will not last forever.
This whole earthly world will NOT last forever.

But GOD’S WORDS will last forever. KJV Luke 21:33, Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

You better believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment